Game Guide | ISRO Classic
There is a party system in iSRO which allows you to fight in a large group of up to 8 people who are not too far away from each.
While you find yourself in such a "EXP SHARE" party, the EXP and SXP are divided among the group members.there is no distribution to the LVL, they exp and sp are fairly shared among all group members.
A better way to fight is in a "EXP-Free-For-ALL" party, where you can team up with 4 people only and EXP is not divided.with a full party you get 50x more EXP, no matter where the other party members are. For every single player that is missing in the party, a percentage is deducted. The window to create a party can you open with the [P] key. Here you can see where is everyone of your party currently located ,they are also shown on the left of the screen.
In the lower part of the window, you can create your party with your own settings.
- Invite: Here you can directly invite a player in your party by clicking on hin and pressing invite
- Set: Here you can choose your specify what you want to have for your party.
There are 4 choices:
- EXP-Auto-Share, as described above just for the distribution of the EXP
- Item-Auto-Share, all dropped Items will divided among the party members.
- EXP-Free-For-All, the variant where no EXP will be shared.
- Item-Free-For-ALL, all dropped items won't get divided within the party.
Party Match - here you can access a window where are all parties listed on the server. At the top, you can enter your criteria, according to what party you are looking for only necessary when many are in the box, otherwise you can ignore this). With the Search button you are looking for all active parties with free seats. Click refresh to updated the list.
Displayed is the party number ( you can give the party number to people which you would like to have in your party), the name of the party leader, the name of the party(mostly with explanations where the party it) next to this you can see if it is a monster- or a jobparty, how many people are in this party and the required level you need to join this party.
The Party-Match window can be openend by pressing the [E] key.